Welcome!
You've carried away by rain cloud
to http://gimmefake-smile.blogspot.com
Use Google Chrome to best view.
Navigation at the numbers!
Last, I hope you bring along raincoat :D
because here the weather is raining!


R A I N ; <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d41288054481388600\x26blogName\x3d//+Sweetness+Thing\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://gimmefake-smile.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://gimmefake-smile.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4411120386511911437', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


안녕하세요
You've visited to my beautiful mess blog. Click the navigation at the numbers. Leave your footprints here. To follow, you can click on the "cloud" on the right at the top.





At the Raining Day


Memories won't fade
Posted on Thursday 8 November 2012 @ 01:20 | 0 comment(s)


#OUR FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY - 12 Oct 
I dooo miss this moment on December 2011 Aummm . The first picture of us   :* Sudah setahun dengan dia . To be honest , I never met someone like youu arif . Someone as naughty as you , loving and caring person . Jahat buruk dia semua aku terima . Aku cuma happy , happy sangat even macam-macam cara kami pernah gaduh sekalipun. Tapi dia still tunjuk rasa sayang dia tanpa sesiapa pun yang nampak :') 

Sweetheart , no matter how hard it could be , I just wanna stay with you . Only youu . Perkataan putus banyak kali keluar pada mulut aku , tapi dia ? Sekali pun tak pernah sebut perkataan tuu . He's sometimes could be a romantic person and sometimes not :D He always know whatever I want . Cadbury ? Walaupun poket hanya ada kupu-2 , dia still beli cadbury yang kecil kat akuuu . HAHA . 

I just wanna thank to youu for taking me a good care . For being there to wipe my tears , To flip my hair , To teach me what is the  LOVE  really mean . I just LOVE , LOVE and LOVE you my dear arif . 

#takeagoodcareofmyheart :'*

Kejiwangan post keharinian , keakuan kehanyaan kentunjukkan kesayangan keakuan kepadaan kediaan .